Our primary training helicopter. ?It has a 3-bladed (fully articulated) rotor system with a 225 hp turbocharged Lycoming engine.
- Fuel: 100 Octane Low-lead, 40 Gallon Capacity
- Empty/Max Weight: 1,707.6 lbs. / 2,600 lbs.
- Useful Load: 880 lbs.
- Seating: Three Adults (including Pilot)
- Flight Range: 2 Hours
- Cruise Speed: 90 mph
- Max Speed: 117 mph
Bell 206 "Jet Ranger"
Our charter service, utility and passenger helicopter. ?It has a 2-bladed rotor system with a turbine engine that produces more than 420 hp. ?It even has air conditioning!
- Fuel Type: "Jet A" Jet fuel, 91 Gallon Capacity
- Empty/Max Weight: 1,902 lbs. / 3,350 lbs.
- Useful Load: 1,487 lbs.
- Seating: Five Adults (including Pilot)
- Flight Range: 4.5 Hours
- Cruise Speed: 115 mph
- Max Speed: 126 mph
FAA License Requirements - Private Pilot (Part 61)
- 40 Hours of total Flight Time
- The Breakdown: 32.5 Hours (Helicopter)
-30 Hours Dual Flight Time
-10 Hours Solo Flight Time
-6 Hours of Cross Country Flight Time (3 dual/3 solo)
-3 Hours Dual Night Flight Time
-Takeoffs and landings in airport traffic areas.
Don't forget -- As a special bonus, our weekly Private Pilot Ground School is included when you fly with us!